Music as a scene : Jazz Connective online roundtables
Online workshops will be organized for partners to meet and discuss topics at the heart of Jazz Connective interactions.
DAY 1: Artistic scenes around the city
Global vision of jazz scenes across European cities and how people relate and identify to these scenes.
→ Morning session • 10:00 - 12:00 - online facebook.com/jazzconnective/live
- Introduction / When Music speak by itself. Between improvised, contemporary jazz and experimental music, how creation brings people around the same table.
- Make your own story / How the community and partisans engage in the story of a scene
→ Afternoon session • 3:00 - 5:00 - online facebook.com/jazzconnective/live
- Dynamic of scenes / The right place in the right time. When venues, rehearsal spaces, studio and social environnent make the difference.
DAY 2 : Music and society • 10:00 - 12:00 - online facebook.com/jazzconnective/live
Bringing the artistic process into people’s everyday life.
→ Morning session • 10:00 - 12:00 - online facebook.com/jazzconnective
- Citizens and communities : From the wide range of audience to specific communities, how do we work with our audience according to our cultural, artistical and political background.
- Artistic values and ecological impact :
→ Creation as a social and environnemental responsability in the artistic life.
→ Presentation of new european project : Footprints - sustainable music in Europe